- Do Trac-Grabbers fit on most vehicles?
There are a very small percentage of vehicles which are not suited for Trac-Grabbers. It is important to make sure that the Trac-Grabber and the strap have sufficient room to make the full rotation without interference from other parts on your vehicle.
- Do Trac-Grabbers fit on vehicles with steel wheels andhub caps ?
As long as there are holes in the wheel for the strap to go through they will fit on steel wheels. The hubcaps should be removed prior to use.
- Do I put a Trac-Grabber on more than one wheel?
It is recommended to put a Trac-Grabber on each of the “drive” wheels. This will insure that whichever wheel the power is applied to will get the benefit of the Trac-Grabber to get you unstuck. Otherwise the wheel without the Trac-Grabber may just spin freely
- If I have a 4 wheel drive vehicle do I need two pairs of Trac-Grabbers?
You don’t have to have two pairs but it is highly recommended for getting unstuck from the most difficult of circumstances.
- Do Trac-Grabbers get you unstuck 100% of the time?
Under normal circumstances if Trac-Grabbers are used at the first sign of getting stuck (as soon as tires begin to loose traction and spin) and before a vehicle is totally bottomed out, Trac-Grabbers will get you unstuck.
- What type of terrain to the Trac-Grabbers work in?
Trac-Grabbers have been designed to work in the mud, sand, ice, and snow.
- How long does it take to install the Trac-Grabbers?
It only takes a couple of minutes to install Trac-Grabbers.
- Can Trac-Grabbers be used more than one time?
Trac-Grabbers can be used over and over again but it is important to inspect them for excessive wear and tear prior to each use.
- Should I go forward orbackwards once I put the Trac-Grabbers on?
Trac-Grabbers will work in forward or reverse. You should take the shortest and the path of least resistance to get back to stable terrain.
- What makes Trac-Grabbers different from other traction devices?
Trac-Grabbers are designed to install easily on vehicles which are already stuck and unlike “mat” products, since they are installed on the wheels, they continue to provide the traction needed to get back to stable terrain.
Don’t Lose Time & Money when your work vehicles get Stuck in the Snow or Mud!
With Trac-Grabber on board, your operators RESCUE THEMSELVES and return to Safety and Productivity.